Från vår karantän i Nerja, Spanien kommer detta inlägg, när vi nu är inne på vår tredje vecka i karantän:
Jag lägger ut några tankar som jag själv tagit fasta på. Nu vill jag dela med er! Hoppas det är OK med engelskan.
Detta hittade jag från Katherine Hurst:
I’m learning that being at home, slowing down, sitting in peace and meditating is very productive. One third of the world is at home right now too.
I have loaded my phone with meditations and calming music and started thinking about ’what next’.
This current worldwide event is going to be over at some point in the near future.
What better time that right now to think about exactly how you want your life to look when this is all over?
Think about that! The Universe has given most of us the stillness and time to think about ’what next’.
So what do you want your life to look like when the world goes back to your new normal?
I’d love to know your plans.
With love and light,
Detta är från Paula Fullingham
Like everyone else, my world completely shifted a couple of weeks ago.
I know I am fortunate to be healthy and safe with my family during this unprecedented time. I truly hope the same can be said for you.
I’d be lying if I said this sudden shift in my routine has been easy.
I went from working in an office, surrounded by my team members, to working at my kitchen table. My 4-week-old daughter is my new co-worker. There are so many new distractions in my daily life.
The pressure of uncertainty starts to feel insurmountable.
If you are feeling the same way, I want to share a new resource to help you navigate the chaos and adjust to your new normal.
Each Wednesday, we will send you tips and strategies to help you if you arenew to working from homewere already working from homeor if you are thinking this is the right time to start your side hustle business
This is newsletter is 100% free. We want to do something to help you adapt to your new circumstance, without becoming a victim to it. Let us help you find the opportunity in circumstance. Click here to sign up to be added to our Hustle from Home newsletter.
We won’t send these strategies to everyone. You must sign up to receive this newsletter. Each week we will send you the very best tips on how to:
Stay positive during this crisisFind the possibilities in the uncertaintyBe productive and manage your time, despite the distractions at homeKeep a work-life balance through the long daysGrow your side hustle into a full-time work-from-home gigDiscover a new opportunity to build a life you love After you sign-up, we will send you a FREE download of our Side Hustle Handbook. You’ll get the 13 Laws for Breaking the Traditional Career Path. These rules will give you the structure you need to move from a scarcity mindset to one of abundance.
These are stressful times, but we can all get through this together. The SUCCESS team is here to help guide you through these unprecedented times. We will send you more resources to help you come out of this stronger and more capable on the other side. Let’s do this together. Let’s build something amazing. Click here to be added to our
I’m very careful about the messages I share with you. Today I received something Bill Gates wrote, and I’m SO impressed with his insights!
I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. By Bill Gates…
I’m a strong believer that there is a spiritual purpose behind everything that happens, whether that is what we perceive as being good or being bad. As I meditate upon this, I want to share with you what I feel the Corona/COVID-19 virus is really doing to us:
1) It is reminding us that we are all equal, regardless of our culture, religion, occupation, financial situation or how famous we are. This disease treats us all equally, perhaps we should too. If you don’t believe me, just ask Tom Hanks.
2) It is reminding us that we are all connected and something that affects one person has an effect on another. It is reminding us that the false borders that we have put up have little value as this virus does not need a passport. It is reminding us, by oppressing us for a short time, of those in this world whose whole life is spent in oppression.
3) It is reminding us of how precious our health is and how we have moved to neglect it through eating nutrient poor manufactured food and drinking water that is contaminated with chemicals upon chemicals. If we don’t look after our health, we will, of course, get sick.
4) It is reminding us of the shortness of life and of what is most important for us to do, which is to help each other, especially those who are old or sick. Our purpose is not to buy toilet roll.
5) It is reminding us of how materialistic our society has become and how, when in times of difficulty, we remember that it’s the essentials that we need (food, water, medicine) as opposed to the luxuries that we sometimes unnecessarily give value to.
6) It is reminding us of how important our family and home life is and how much we have neglected this. It is forcing us back into our houses so we can rebuild them into our home and to strengthen our family unit.
7) It is reminding us that our true work is not our job, that is what we do, not what we were created to do. Our true work is to look after each other, to protect each other and to be of benefit to one another.
8) It is reminding us to keep our egos in check. It is reminding us that no matter how great we think we are or how great others think we are, a virus can bring our world to a standstill.
9) It is reminding us that the power of freewill is in our hands. We can choose to cooperate and help each other, to share, to give, to help and to support each other or we can choose to be selfish, to hoard, to look after only our self. Indeed, it is difficulties that bring out our true colors.
10) It is reminding us that we can be patient, or we can panic. We can either understand that this type of situation has happened many times before in history and will pass, or we can panic and see it as the end of the world and, consequently, cause ourselves more harm than good.
11) It is reminding us that this can either be an end or a new beginning. This can be a time of reflection and understanding, where we learn from our mistakes, or it can be the start of a cycle which will continue until we finally learn the lesson we are meant to.
12) It is reminding us that this Earth is sick. It is reminding us that we need to look at the rate of deforestation just as urgently as we look at the speed at which toilet rolls are disappearing off of shelves. We are sick because our home is sick.
13) It is reminding us that after every difficulty, there is always ease. Life is cyclical, and this is just a phase in this great cycle. We do not need to panic; this too shall pass.
14) Whereas many see the Corona/ COVID-19 virus as a great disaster, I prefer to see it as a “great corrector”.
Bill’s closing: Just a reminder of the important lessons that we seem to have forgotten and it is up to us if we will learn them or not.
I send you my love………..
Detta kom från min väninna Helena Steiner-Hornstein:
|Newsletter March Edition 2020 |
Beautiful Deer Morning Walk, FL, 2020
I wrote this March newsletter earlier this month. But before it was sent out, world news changed dramatically, so I wrote a new newsletter. But again, before this was sent out the news had changed yet again. What was earlier happening far away before had now become part of our own lives – totally. I am talking about the Corona virus.
Suddenly everyone has the same focus and we realize our togetherness in vulnerability – it wasn’t that way before. We have become so used to a separation, MEas opposed to THEM, always accepting new conflicts. All this has turned into a confusing time for all of us and it is important that we all keep the right ideas in our heads. Of course let’s do everything we can to protect ourselves and our families and care for each other. But there is another virus we have not even considered yet and that we have to stay away from. Just like the Corona virus it is an energy virus and it can entirely take over our lives.
But this energy virus you can control – when you care to make the effort. The energy virus I am talking about is called: Fear. Through the years I have seen the energy of fear take over peoples’ lives, their bodies and relationships. Fear can make sickness and any situation worse and when it has taken a grip on you, you become almost immune to healing. Fear is a negative energy, an imagination that you create in your mind and it will make your life so much harder to live. It is also extremely contagious.
Now is the time to keep ”our cool” because what we imagine in our mind could actually be the beginning of our new reality. Natural fear, on the other hand, is not an intrusive energy, It is a natural way to protect yourself, a reaction to be cautious, careful and safe. But the energy virus of fear, is originally man made, it is meant to control you and it can be extremely destructive and mess up your life. The Fear virus is floating around us at all times, it is the invisible energy of darkness and it is very willing to jump into our minds and create problems for us. It can make us sick and irrational and quickly destroy whatever is good in no time. I see it every day how those who have been given bad news are taken over by the fear virus making it hard for good thoughts and ideas to get through.
But you have the tool to change that: You create positive images in your thoughts of what you really wish for, and you are now sending those wishes-requests-desires through your mind, to your heart, down to imagining the actual completion with feelings of success in your subconscious mind. Add some Light to it. Do this often and quickly. Believe in it each time. And Trust the process. You want to get rid of your fear? This is how you do it.
And this is the way I work. I let go and allow that superior creative Power to take over and talk to me. The more we trust that good Power, the more it is going to help us. Of course, the whole point in all this is: Leave no room for doubt and negativity. For once we are all united. Time for us to re-think what we are doing to the planet – and us. The Corona virus is just the surface, a test, the cause is sitting ”in time”! History keeps on repeating itself until we learn. We have now been given the opportunity to ”think further”, make changes, pull down old barriers and to move on in a new direction.
The way we have blindly followed various leaderships and ”solved” situations without thinking of the consequences has shown us that this is not the way. We simply have to open up to a new direction and stand together to heal our beautiful planet. It starts with putting the Light and Love, the positive and good FIRST. There is so much good out there, let’s look at that side of ourselves.
Sincerely,Helena Margareta Rev. Dr. Helena Steiner-Hornsteyn
Forward this newsletter to someone you feel would enjoy it.
Var rädda om er – följ föreskrifterna och tänk positiva tankar!.
Kramar från Christina i karantän i Spanien: